Words : | November 8, 2018
Jessica Biel - To get her glowing skin, she requests that a few drops of Giorgio Armani Luminizer #2 gets mixed into her Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Fluid foundation in shade 4.5.
Kelly Rowland - Kelly is a Bobbi Brown and MAC girl. She achieves her flawless face by using:
- Bobbi Brown foundations in Almond 7.
- Bobbi Brown Illuminating Finishing Powder Compact Foundation in Golden. Although it's very banana in colour, it gives her skin a really velvety texture, Rowland says.
- To conceal, she loves the MAC Select Cover-up and to finish her look,
- MAC Zoomlash.
Miranda Kerr - Loves Stila Convertible Colour in Petunia used for her blush.
Lara Bingle - Ms Bingle is all about the natural looking face. Her makeup artist uses:
- MAC Face and Body as her foundation,
- Her brows are defined by using MAC Eye Brows in Lingering,
- Her blush: Nars The Multiple in Southbeach.
Pink - To achieve Pink's killer cheekbones, she loves Rae's ultimate Cheekbone contour Brush.
Rae Morris - Makeup artist to the stars, Ms Morris loves Burberry Sheer Powder, Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage concealer and DMK Primer.
Delta Goodrem - Loves using shimmer in the inner corners of her eyes which brightens up her face. She uses i.d. BareMinerals Eyecolor in True Gold. For her face powder, she uses Giorgio Armani Micro-Fil Loose Powder in 2 Porcelain Beige.
Tina Arena - Songstress Tina Arena is a DMK fan. She uses DMK foundation and DMK powder.
Daryl Hannah - Uses Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk foundation in 4.5.